CURRENT CURRICULUM (as of September 18-22):
RELIGION - We are learning about how we can best show love to others.
MATH - We will finish up working with place value. Math test - THURSDAY
SCIENCE - We are learning about the how animals grow and change.
MICHIGAN - We are finishing up Ch. 1. Michigan test - next TUESDAY
SPELLING - This week's list focuses on the long a sound. Test is now on Monday.
READING - We are reading "Earth Smart." Test is now on Monday.
ENGLISH - We continue to work with nouns: common/proper, singular/plural nouns. We will also touch on possessive nouns.
- Tuesday the 19th - Reading MAP test (first standardized test of the set)
- Thursday the 21st - MAP makeups/finishes for Language Usage/Reading and MATH test
- Friday the 22nd - *NO SCHOOL DUE TO MR. PENRICE'S FUNERAL*
- Monday the 25th - Reading and Spelling test
- Tuesday the 26th - Michigan test, MAP Science, and Library
Forms & Documents
Inspired by Saint Mary and rooted in our Catholic faith, St. Mary's School fosters spiritual development, academic excellence, responsibility to self, and service to others in order that the Gospel of Christ may be known in the world.