RELIGION - We are learning about Lent.
MATH - We are starting our FRACTION unit.
SCIENCE - We are learning Earth Science.
MICHIGAN - We are learning about Henry Ford.
SPELLING - We have words with y-i inflectional endings.
READING - We are reading an article called "Animal Homes".
ENGLISH - We are learning about Pronouns.
- $ Jeans Day Wednesday, March 22.
- Father Dave to visit the class on Thursday, March 23.
- Extra gym on Monday, March 27.
- Substitute teacher - Mrs. Williamson on Thursday, March 30.
- No school Friday, March 30.
- Have a great Spring Break!!
Forms & Documents
Open House Notes 2016-17
Inspired by Saint Mary and rooted in our Catholic faith, St. Mary's School fosters spiritual development, academic excellence, responsibility to self, and service to others in order that the Gospel of Christ may be known in the world.