CURRENT CURRICULUM (as of November 13 -November 21):
RELIGION - We are finishing our Saint biographies (Bio-bottle is due Tuesday). We will also begin work on our soul biographies. Interview questions (about the soul's life) will be coming home this week.
MATH - We will be working on Subtraction. Test will be Tuesday, November 21.
SCIENCE - Ch. 4 "Ecosystems in Balance" is being finished. The test will be Monday, November 20.
MICHIGAN - This week we will finish learning about Father Marquette and we will read about how Detroit got its start.
SPELLING - No spelling until after Thanksgiving break. We will do some phonics work.
READING - No reading selection until after Thanksgiving break. We will still be reading in class.
ENGLISH - We continue studying Verbs.
- Tuesday the 14th - Bio-bottles due
- Wednesday the 15th - Dollar Jeans Day / Gym is moved this week to this day
- Friday the 17th - Mass (Grade 4 leads)
- Monday the 20th - Science test
- Tuesday the 21st - half day (noon dismissal) / Subtraction test
- Wednesday the 22nd thru Sunday the 26th - Happy Thanksgiving!
- Tuesday the 28th - Library
- Friday, December 1 - OUR MASS and Christmas food drive (our item is Chicken broth)
- Monday, December 4 - Color day
Forms & Documents
Inspired by Saint Mary and rooted in our Catholic faith, St. Mary's School fosters spiritual development, academic excellence, responsibility to self, and service to others in order that the Gospel of Christ may be known in the world.