CURRENT CURRICULUM (as of May 29 -June 8 ):
RELIGION - We are reading Ch. 14 which is called "Commitment." In this chapter we learning about the sacraments of matrimony and holy orders.
MATH - We are learning about perimeter, area, symmetry, and congruence. We are also reviewing the past year's concepts.
SCIENCE - The vocab test will be this Thursday.
MICHIGAN - We are learning about our constitution.
SPELLING - Our last list features suffixes. The test will be Friday.
READING - Our last story is called "One Riddle, One Answer." The test will be Friday.
ENGLISH - The Sentence unit test is Wednesday.
- Wednesday, May 30 - Our last LOVE ONE ANOTHER day /Wear Love One Another t-shirts today / Sentence unit test
- Thursday, May 31 - 8th Grade Graduation / Science test (Vocab)
- Friday, June 1 - Mass led by Grade 6
- Monday, June 4 - Color day
- Tuesday, June 5 - Mrs. Suchecki's birthday/ Class potluck lunch
- Wednesday, June 6 - End of year celebration field trip with the 4th graders (Lost City) $7 in cash needed
- Thursday, June 7 - FIELD DAY / no pm SL bus
- Friday, June 8 - Last day of school/ Half day/ Mass led by Grade 5
HAVE A WONDERFUL SUMMER!!!!
Forms & Documents
Inspired by Saint Mary and rooted in our Catholic faith, St. Mary's School fosters spiritual development, academic excellence, responsibility to self, and service to others in order that the Gospel of Christ may be known in the world.