Job Title: Extended Care Coordinator
Job Summary: The position involves working directly with children in structured
before and after school program.
Location: St. Mary’s School 430 E. Exchange St. Spring Lake, MI 49456
Schedule: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 10:00 – 6:00 pm; Tuesday and
Thursday 9:00 - 5:00 Following school year calendar
● Supervises groups of children ages 3 – 11 years old in before and after
● Plans and implements daily schedule and activities that are
developmentally appropriate and consistent with St. Mary’s Mission and
● Creates and maintain a fun, safe, and clean environment for all children.
● Communicates with parent/family regarding the child’s day.
● Maintains monthly schedules of attendance for children.
● Responsible for recording attendance and creating billing spreadsheet.
● Collaborate with preschool and school staff.
● Participates in trainings and staff meetings.
● Implement safety and health measures/regulations in compliance with
State of MI licensing regulations.
● Previous experience working with children in structured environment
● First Aid/CPR Certified or willing to become certified
● Blood Borne Pathogens Training
● Must be 18 years old
● High School Diploma
● CDA - Preferred or coursework in early childhood education
● Willing to submit to background checks
● Become Virtus Trained
● 16 hours of annual training required
● Candidate should be Catholic
616-842-1282 ex: 230
Monday, August 19, 2019 Spring Lake Country Club
10:30 a.m. Registration 11:30 a.m. lunch
12 noon Shotgun Start 6:00 p.m. Dinner
Awards, Prizes, Raffles, Hole Contests
$600 Per Team of Four Players
$150 Per Player
$25 for dinner only
Nick Miller (517) 206-5476
Lorri Dean (616) 842-0001
Join us on Tuesday, July 9 at 5:30 p.m. We will meet at the south entrance of church by the square planter. This is a great ministry for those who love to dig in the dirt.
Come help us keep our church grounds beautiful! Please RSVP to Kathy by text or phone call: 616.846.2684.
This Sunday is the Solemnity of the Most Holy Body and Blood of Jesus, also known as Corpus Christi. As Catholic Christians, the Eucharist should occupy the most central place in our lives. What an unbelievable gift we receive to be able to take the Body and Blood of God’s Son Jesus into our own bodies and be strengthened by Him. Eucharistic processions have been taking place for many centuries. Here in the United States they are rather small potatoes compared to the elaborate events in Europe and Mexico on this great feast day. Crowds literally turn out by the thousands to witness Jesus passing before them and to offer Him worship. I’ll never forget the time I visited Toledo in Spain and saw the four plus feet tall monstrance which held the host for their great procession. That is when I understood that this is really serious stuff to many people. While Catholics are a minority in the United States, today we have the chance to take our beliefs out into the street and witness to everyone just how strong our belief is in the real presence of our Lord in the Eucharist. Please come join us at 2 pm this Sunday afternoon, and may we show Spring Lake the power that God’s Son can have in our community and in our lives!
Parish Office - Learn more about our parish by visiting this page or using the RSS Feed below.