PARENT INFO - INFINITE Campus SMART Tuition Tuition Info PTO SCRIP News Letters Docs/Forms Dress Code Spirit Gear Handbook Safety MAP Testing
616-842-1702 ext. 260
What exactly is SCRIP?
SCRIP is a program where you buy gift certificates to pay for your purchases – food, gas, clothing, office supplies, gifts, etc.…
It involves planning ahead about future purchases and buying gift certificates to pay for them. The benefit in return is given either to St. Mary’s Parish or to a St. Mary’s School family, whichever one you choose.
For example: Panera Bread offers a 9% kick-back. If you choose to purchase a $25.00 Panera Bread gift card to either use yourself on a future purchase, or you choose to give it as a gift, the total rebate earned is $2.25 on just that purchase alone. There are hundreds of vendors to choose from. Each vendor has chosen their own percentages to offer. Some frequently give bonuses - adding a percentage or two for a given period of time.
Register online and place your orders
for pickup at the church!
Click on the shopwithscrip.com logo below to create your account
Our Enrollment code is 45B92EBE3282
St. Mary's Scrip Program also offers over 50 different gift cards in our "Cash and Carry" Scrip box.
Take a look:
Interested in volunteering?
contact Jennifer Grossman
Cash and Carry is exactly that! Take a look at what gift cards we have readily available, pay by cash or check,
and you take the cards with you. The gift cards are all ready activated and are full value!
Use them yourself or give them as gifts.
To accurately distribute your Scrip benefits, please be sure to fill out the Registration Form below and return to St. Mary's.
What Else Do I Need To Know?
- SCRIP is available at the Parish Office Monday – Friday during business hours; after 4:30, 9:00 and 11:00 masses.
- You must pay for Scrip at the time of purchase by cash or check only. We are unable to accept credit cards.
- Gift cards are the SAME as cash. Keep them protected.
- Gift cards cannot be refunded or exchanged.
- Scrip credits run quarterly: March 31st, June 30th, September 30th, and December 31st.
- Still have questions? Please email or call the Scrip office!
- All SCRIP orders are placed every Monday at 9:00 am.
- You can drop off your orders anytime with payment at the Parish Office and after each mass at the the SCRIP table.
In 2017 St. Mary’s Scrip Program earned a little over $41,000. This money was distributed to St. Mary's School for tuition,
St. Mary's School General Fund, St. Mary's Parish and its varies ministries, and for the Scrip Program's maintenance.